The next level!!! adult content

Okay so me and my friend from like Jr high have been well getting kinda serious... weird haha anyways he's ready to take it to sex and I'm not like that. I don't just let anyone into these pants of mine unless there is commitment hence only 1 other person. How do I tell him this without scaring him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• How old are you? Are you even a mom?

You tell him by saying "Hey, are we going steady?" or "I need a commitment from you"
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Uh yeah I am a mom to two beautiful kids or I wouldn't be on here. and I'm 22.... Why does that matter?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• And just got out of a marriage where I was cheated on I've been through a hell of a lot
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• So tell him your reasons for not wanting to have sex with just anyone. If he really likes you he will understand that you want to wait. Tell him the truth
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 11:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• The truth will set you free. Be honest tell him your not ready. If this is your first tell him that. If he really cares about you than he will understand. otherwise it is best you find out now then later. Good luck.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yeah I agree...you should've had this conversation with him well before you got kinda serious. Lay all the cards out and if he cares he will stay if not keep it movin!!
    mUstBdeStiny08

Answer by mUstBdeStiny08 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• age matter a lot on how the question is answered. Knowing that you have 2 children makes a difference in some way. My answer doesn't change/ Tell him the truth you not ready. If he care he stay if not you haven't losed anything that wasn't going to leave anyway.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2011