Help!

Is there any health care people or any one who might know about this??? My left side under my ribs has been hurting for over a month. Also I have noticed sum slight yellowing of my eyes . Well my dh noticed first. Any one know what this could be? Im going to the doc first thing in the morning but Im kind of scared . My mother thinks it is my liver since Im 28 and have been taking tylenol pm since I was 14 every single night and also alot of vitamins???

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• I am not a medical professional. But yellow eye and pain could be about anything. the best thing to so is see the doc. Good luck.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• im not a pro either but i know some about the human body from college. and if the pain in your right side it is either your liver or gallbladder. with the yellow in your eyes i would say your liver but i would definitely get myself to a doc asap. good luck i hope everything turns out ok for you
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I think the liver is on your right side. You said the pain is on your left. I've had pain under my lower left ribs on and off for several years and they still can't tell me what's wrong. Let me know what you find out.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• yellowing of the eyes is classic sign of jaundice. You need to get your liver checked.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2011