29 weeks..pain and pressure?

Hey ladies. I had a bad night, baby girl decided to engage. I feel like I can eat more, and I have less indigestion. I have gone #2 four times, twice today alone. I usually need help to go as I have a small bowel partial blockage. I feel tons of pressure in my toush, and it feels like she is chewing on my pelvic bone. I went pee, and instead of going a ton, it trickled out for 5 min. It was urine. Just not feeling right about this but don't want to be the annoying preggo woman. Help? I have had four other births, so I know what bh are, but I don't feel them much...seems so early. Someone used the term 5th baby syndrome??

Unbroken_Amanda

Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 1:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm 29 weeks and feeling the same way. It's not fun! This is my fourth & I don't remember this from any of the others. I've gone to the doc's several times & there is never an infection they just think our little man is a big boy. I'm counting down the weeks--10 more sounds better to me than 2 months. I guess we just enjoy the blessing, they will graduate before we know it
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 2:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Around that time i did feel pain and pressure in the V area, where i couldnt even sit on the bed sometimes, couldnt lift my darn legs up without pain,
    but with your urine sounds like an UTI , Bladder infection or even a small innocent V-Infection,

Call your doc and tell him, It hurts your back a little more when you have, A UTI,

i never heard 5th baby syndrome before,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I still am having it, plus contractions that aren't regular.
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 9:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2008