Overweight and possible PCOS

Anyone out there overweight and/or pcos and TTC? Back when I was 18 or 19 a gyno said I probably have PCOS (Im 29 now)..I haven't really followed up on it much. Tried asking my regular doc and she acted like she had no idea what PCOS was, sent me to get an ultrasound...no cysts..

Anyway, I'm overweight, possible pcos, and haven't been able to conceive in 3 years of just straight doin' it (no charting or anything) any suggestions?

oOFELIXOo

Asked by oOFELIXOo at 11:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS and am overweight. If your doctor didn't know what you are talking about then find other doctor it took me a few different doctors to find one that had a clue what I was talking about. You should look up infor on the internet and join groups to find people to talk with that have PCOS to help you figure things out. I have a few I like write to me if you would like to know any of them.
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 12:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• go to mymonthlycycles.com, enter your periods, find out when you ovulate, and ttc using those dates..otherwise, seek a doctor. good luck & baby dust to you!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i would go see my doctor maybe they could recommend a good fertility dr, good luck
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2011