Prevent abortion adult content

people who are not ready to have kids that get abortions should concider a long term birth control. like an iud understand that theres a posibility still of getting pregnant but highly unlikely to.i have a friend whos had three but she didnt protect herself. it irritates me. i myself would not ever get one, my daughter was unplanned and even though we werent set we had family help. i think theres only 3 reasons to get one. raped, both of you will die, or your homeless with no help watsoever(living in the streets and no fam) so i ask for those who do not want kids or another one please proect youself properly. NO BASHING OF ANYONES ANSWERS

what do you think of abortion?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i am not one to judge to each it own do your own thing
    but iam not into abortoin prolife
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree with your reasons for why it would be appropriate. But I believe it's a choice and not a method of birth control. But on goes the debate from hell...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Honestly, i saw your question and was going to pass. Then i decided i would answer honestly. I think that if you get pregnant no matter the circumstance you owe that baby rent. Life is precious always.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I think its selfish plain and simple. If you get pregnant because you made a choice not to use protection you opened yourself up to possibly becoming a parent. Yes bc does fail but everyone knows there is a chance, there is also adoption. I do say if you will both die or have been raped it could be an option for some.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree with you 100%. An abortion should not ever be used as birth control. I for one am against abortion. I would never personally have one. I do not however feel its my place to judge someone for their actions. But to use that as birth control instead of protecting yourself is irresponsible.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I dont judge but I do believe its very wrong unless under certain grounds.
    Mamaloves88

Answer by Mamaloves88 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• You can say these things about well its only right under certian reasons but you really cant say that till you have walked in those womans shoes......now no i dont belive its right for woman who do it a few times a year it shouldnt be used as a form of birth control but woman who have had one for personal reasons i dont believe should be bashed for treated badly for makeing a choice that they felt was right for them!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 12:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I myself would never get one, but it is a woman's right to choose. I do not approve of repeated abortions due to irresponsibility, but sometimes an abortion may be the only route for a girl.
    ericsangel82

Answer by ericsangel82 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2011