HOW DO U FEEL @ 34 WEEKS?

according to my "new" due date, im 34 weeks & 2 days. well over the last couple days ive noticed, as well as every1 around me, that it looks like my belly is a lot lower. i had so much back pain i couldnt sleep, nor move last night & ive been having pains in my lower stomach. last week dr told me baby was 5lbs & ive been having a lot of "rough play in the sheets" if thats what ud like to call it, i think thats what caused him to move (hes now head down) & drop, my question is should i lay off the "intimacy" for a few weeks & are these signs that im pretty close to delivery? if they are, would that be too early?

xoxemzgirlxox

Asked by xoxemzgirlxox at 1:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm 36 weeks and we haven't held off on sex at all. I've had some serious hip and pelvic pain since about 30 weeks, but I'm managing. I'm hungrier than normal, I'm sleepier than normal, and I'm nesting like crazy. If you want to keep having sex, that's your choice. Either your baby will or won't come because of it...most likely won't =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• im 34 weeks too!!! congrats!!!!

I have dropped ;o) and you might have too, and yes i have been having pains in the lower part of my tummmmmeroooo, and ..of course, .......they said my little one was 5 lbs too but i think shes bigger than that by now, and if your not feeling comfy with sex dont do it, as long as your doctor says your okay to have sex than continue, its just really based on what you feel , and what you want. indeed sometimes Orgasms can throw us into little contractions which are normal but if your having so much pain you cant move or walk then heck no i wouldnt do it but everything so far sounds great, !!
    good luck !!!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• honesly its any time now, so go for it. You'll have to be without it for 6 weeks after a vaginal birth anyways. 5lbs is a descent size for a baby. Its on the small size but the baby will come out when its ready. You're past the high risk stage.
    If you start having pains just be careful.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My dr. told me that seman can actually stimulate progestrine sp? or whatever the hormone that causes labor is. (I'm a lil rusty...my dd is almost 2) Anywho...We were like rabbits towards the end cuz I just wanted her OUT!!! LOL
    bebe_ju-rah

Answer by bebe_ju-rah at 6:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2008