Not really a question, just wanted to boast... adult content

Sorry I just have to brag...My boyfriends brothers girlfriend went around telling everyone that she was pregnant trying to get the attention Ive been getting with my pregnancy and got everyone thinking she was...was even sending pictures of her tummy to my boyfriends mom...well she started to be a bitch to me last week...after I was nice enuf to let her in on the fact that at first you pee alot then you puke alot then you pee alot again...and told her congrats...even though I was mad that she was saying she was pregnant and everyone believed her, when I got pregnant they made me get a test cuz no one believed me...well I guess when she started to be a bitch to me was when she found out that...get this...shes not pregnant at all!! I think that was her punishment for lying and saying she was and then being a bitch to me and making me stressed during this pregnancy...HAHAHAHAHA

ok im done =]

Mom2B_2011

Asked by Mom2B_2011 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• That's pretty pathetic. What on earth was she thinking would happen, people would certainly find out eventually!!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• does anyone in that family believe in getting married first?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I understand the need to vent! That is also terribly wrong of her to lie about such thing!
    Mamaloves88

Answer by Mamaloves88 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• now there is saying paybacks our bitch lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• also what goes around comes around hits you in the ass something you can say next time you see her
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If that was her punishment for acting that way, wonder what your punishment for acting this way will be?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• haha dumb b**** got what she deserve
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 12:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Boasting isn't flattering...IJS.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• AllAboutKeeley: this woman has made my life hell since I met my boyfriend. Im pretty sure Im allowed to boast a little bit when she gets caught up in a lie. She told the family I was a horrible person before anyone had the chance to meet me, the girl doesnt know me but yet she has always talked smack. She doesnt want me to be apart of the family...and has made it her mission to make sure I know that...

And as far as the person that cant provide a name: My bf and I are planning on getting hitched after our daughter gets here. I have a ring and hes asked but were just seeing how things go...Our child was an oops...but were handleing it like adults...keeping her and working on us.
    Mom2B_2011

Comment by Mom2B_2011 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011