16 year old son peeking

I have a 16 year old son, last week I caught him peeking at my thong, Iwas sitting down and my thong was riding up on me, my son was standing behind me and I caught him looking, I didnt say anything bc I was embarrased and didn twant to make a biggeer deal out of it, today my husband and I were getting out of the Jacuzzi, and I was in my bikini obviously, my son asked if I could help him with a math problem, i leaned over to look at the question and he was staring at my chest not a glance like gawking at my cleaveage, I told him to stop, he said what??? I said you were peeking at moms boobs when I leaned over, he denied it, I said I saw you staring its not nice to do that to girls, got it, dont do that to mommy or any girl k! He said why are you walking around with your huge rack hanging out anyway, I said excuse me Gary, they arent hanging out Im in my bathing suit because daddy and I went in the Jacuzzi, then I sent him to his room. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Good LORD! Still? You have been asking questions about "Gary" being inappropriate for a LONG time.

Start being more modest around the child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'm not sure. Honestly, while it's completely normal for boys that age to look at girls, I think it's very abnormal for them to look at their own mothers.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Realize that you have a 16 year old son who is probably sexually aroused more often than not. He's going to look no matter what you do or say, so I'd start covering up a bit more until he's past this stage.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well honestly it is the age. I have a now 16 year old brother and he would steal my underwear and probably masturbate with them I am assuming. He would also do it with my bras and things. I no longer live with him but apparently he still does it with other family members under clothes. So like I said unfortunately it is the age. I would def tell him that it makes you feel uncomfortable and let him know that it really isn't okay. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• What kind of mom does that in front of a boy that age? Shame on you. He can't PEEK if you are exposing yourself. That's just nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree, this Gary situation has gone on for a long time. I don't think the OP is a real mom, probably those guys again thinking this is funny. It's just perverted. Gary didn't wake up one morning and notice mom's butt and boobs hanging out. Sounds like "mom" likes teasing the boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Chronic Troll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Is he your biological son? If he is, he needs some counciling. He should not be looking at his mother, sister, aunt or any other family member that way. That would be no different from a brother trying to do things with his sister. He has a problem and he needs to get help. Looking that way at someone who it's inappropriate to do that to could move to a different target, like a little girl.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 12:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree that I don't think this is a real situation, because what mom of a 16 yr old still refers to herself as 'mommy.' Also what mom would be that nasty to be puttin all that out there in front of him. TROLL!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• You son has strong biological urges. Do both of you a favor, and cover up

Answer by rkoloms at 5:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2011