My husband doesn't like it when I say I think a girl is hot adult content

I am bi. My husband seems to have an issue with this. I have never acted on this or anything like this but whenever I agree with him or mention that I think a woman is hot he gets irritated and says something like "uh uh, you better look at buff sweaty firemen." I don't necessarily think that is fair. If he can look at girls and make comments about their boob and butts and other anatomy then why can't I? I know I might get some crap on here but I hope not. If you are going to be rude don't even bother leaving a comment. Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 1:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• hes prolly scared your gonna cheat on him with a woman and leave him or leave him out of the action.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 1:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Men are complicated--I think they are afraid of us women....They are afraid because we portray power. And, I think that if he talks about the womans boobs and ass--then you can talk about it too....It is an open conversation. I think men have this thing "If she left me for a girl, I just wasnt man enough!" Guys make fun of each other when this happens.

He married you knowing that you were bi--so he needs to accept that you are not only going to look at men, you look at women too.
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 2:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• lol...well im not into labels ... but i find females attractive and have been with a fair share of women in the past, hubby knows this, and it doesnt bother him when i think a female is hot , i can tell he gets a little weirded out by it , but nothing major. I keep my thoughts to myself for the most part lol
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I am bi also. My husband and I sometimes look at the same girl and have a good laugh when we see each other staring. We do have relationships with other women with our own rules of course. However he gets super jealous if I want to spend time with a girl outside of the bedroom. He doesn't understand that personality and sex appeal is what attracts me to a woman. He thinks I'm gonna have a totally sexual relationship without him. After 11 years he should trust me. He knew from the start who he was dealing with and I would be this way for life. Let him know you will be too. Or find other bi girls to hang with so that you ALL can talk about hot girls.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2011