Its this normal????? TMI possibly adult content

ok i started my period the 4 of this month and stoped the 9th well i jus started yesterday again but im not bleedin like my regual period its a really light pink not dark red or there aint no like clots when i pee theres jus blood really on the paper when i wipe and my friend told me this happened to her before she found out she was pg again and i took a test yesterday an it came out negative should i wait a little longer an take another one and when a male has a low sperm count can he still have kids???

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• yea just to be safe take another one in a few weeks and yea just cause its low doesnt mean it cant happen only takes one good swimmer. and also i have periods like that sometimes.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 1:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes, I would wait probably about a week or two even and yes, a man that has a low sperm count can still have kids it usually is harder and less likely. It sounds like it could be implantation bleeding so I would wait 2 weeks like I said. Gl hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• and see this had never happened to me before ive always jus had one period even after i had my daughter so i was like wat the heck is going on and it freaked me out me out when my friend told me this same thing happened to her before she found out she was pg again
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If it is implantation bleeding it takes 10 days after that to show up on a test. So I would wait at least 10 days and then take a test. If you take a test before that it will likely come out negative and you will just waste your money.

Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2011