Is there such thing as a romeo???

i am 29 i have been ingagged 4 times never got married i have been planing it senice i was a kid i have been waiteing a long time i am on every singles site! i want to fill that part in my heart that has been broken so many times i want to feel that feeling on floting on clouds i so many romanic movies and i just got done watching letters to juliet never seen it i cryed thought the whole thing i do not want to get married at age 40 in ten years ill be old recluy pitchers no thats

sunflowerbeth

Asked by sunflowerbeth at 1:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• i felt that way . all i can tell you is yes romeo is out there. i found him when your looking hes not there. just be yourself and dont look so hard for him .when its meant to be he will come to you.
    cowgirl805

Answer by cowgirl805 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• yea i gess lol
    sunflowerbeth

Comment by sunflowerbeth (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I used to loooove watching love movies waiting for my "Romeo".....and even though I am head over hills for my husband--I really dont think there is a "romeo" out there. Men are complicated--and very arguementative....and they are always right....lol. Know that there is someone out there that will be your right arm, but dnt be dissapointed if he is not as perfect as "Romeo"...You know the creator of Romeo was a man--Shakespeare...Those stupid boys-ALWAYS trying to percieve themselves as perfect. ha ha <3
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 2:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Awe, Sweetheart that's awful. I'm so sorry. I'm not sure what else to say other than to pray him in but then I don't know your beliefs either. I hope you will soon find the man that will not only be what you have always wanted but will also be everything you truly need.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i just want a good guy that wont abouse me all the time and exc......
    sunflowerbeth

Comment by sunflowerbeth (original poster) at 4:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• First of all...NO, there is no Romeo for most of us. There are however plenty of good guys who won't abuse you. First you need to adjust your selection process...four times engaged, no marriage and they all abuse you - this is something you control. . Second quit looking, sounding, and acting desparate. Third and probably most important work on yourself, become the person you would like to have in a relationship. Become self assured, confident, indedpendent. I wasn't clear on what this meant = recluy pitchers no thats (?).

meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• when ur face gets old and rencliey and ceows feet exc... i dont people talking pic. when im 40years old
    sunflowerbeth

Comment by sunflowerbeth (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011