Hellppp!

moms not taking ths news very wel and i totally understand but i dont know if i can take it any longer. Please help me out to find a plcae that can take care of me and help me. Im afraid all this depression and anger is guna affect the baby i dont want to loose her/him. Anywhere in long beach please :( its killin me inside

Xtal556

Asked by Xtal556 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call 211 and see if they can help you out.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 1:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• what is it?
    Xtal556

Comment by Xtal556 (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• can you give us anymore information about your situation and maybe we can help you out better?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I had this situtation once in my life I pack up and left and never looked back. I still to this day don't talk to my mother side of the family. Yes for ten years I have been out of the family and living a happy productive life. 211 is a number that helps homless and abuse people and that number save my life. Six kids later and still coping
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011