Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


moms not taking ths news very wel and i totally understand but i dont know if i can take it any longer. Please help me out to find a plcae that can take care of me and help me. Im afraid all this depression and anger is guna affect the baby i dont want to loose her/him. Anywhere in long beach please :( its killin me inside

Answer Question

Asked by Xtal556 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (12 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • call 211 and see if they can help you out.

    Answer by shellychivell at 1:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • what is it?

    Comment by Xtal556 (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • can you give us anymore information about your situation and maybe we can help you out better?

    Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • I had this situtation once in my life I pack up and left and never looked back. I still to this day don't talk to my mother side of the family. Yes for ten years I have been out of the family and living a happy productive life. 211 is a number that helps homless and abuse people and that number save my life. Six kids later and still coping

    Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.