Andriod Apps

my DH just got a new android phone and I was going through some of the apps and honestly some are pretty explicit ..it had like an orgasm app for a ring tone! I'm like seriously? I have an iphone and don't even have that. Anyone else thinks the Droid is a bit overkill on some of their apps?

justalady774

Asked by justalady774 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. I don't I love my apps. And my Android phone. I have never see the orgasm app and wouldn't know where to finfdit. I feel like they have apps for every lifestyle and preference. So I am happy with it.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 1:48 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have a motorola milestone that is powered by android and I would have to agree with you 100%. The even have an app for a sex toy that is supposed to turn your phone into a dildo or something. I think that is rediculous.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have not come across any. I have a Samsung...the Sprint Epic, and DH has the same only the Transform. Maybe I just haven't looked long enough...but I can live without most of the aps. I use GPS and I like the brain tester aps.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I love my droid apps All of them!
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i have never seen explicit apps on my android. haven't looked for them, either!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I saw the apps in the "Market" I could not help but see them. I wasn't exactly looking for them, but they were there.
    justalady774

Comment by justalady774 (original poster) at 7:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2011