How to be a people person.

I never feel like going anywhere or doing anything. I don't call or txt anyone because I don't feel like holding up a conversation. I get irritated if someone tries to talk to me. The sad part is I'm perfectly happy being like this, I just get bored. And it makes me lazy. How can I change this?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 1:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• oh my goodness im the same way. and worse when my friends cant drive they want to hang out but i have to waste my gas to get them. i rather just stay at home and watch movies and play with my son. best of luck though. if yoy find the answer let me know :)
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 1:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'm like that too. There isn't anything wrong with you. Why try to change if you are happy????
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 2:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• because i get bored. when im bored i eat. when i have nothing to do, ill sit inside all day.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I am the same way. I am not a people person but I also am seeing some one about this. I like writing and reading and perferr to spend my time away from every one. hate when people call me and txting well that is out of the question. I am happy being me I never get bored I have to many idea's scattered as they my seem to do and try I love my hobbies and would rather do that then have company. Find something that u love to do. You love to eat take up cooking and cook and feed other people. You don't have to talk to any one to be helpful. I don't.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• same here.I am a real homebody. But I guess I have the best of both worlds because when I have to go to a party I will go all out. I become a little social butterfly. But in the meantime , I just love relaxing at home......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I thought I was depressed but now I realize I'm happier home with kids watching movies or reading. It does get boring sometimes.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i'm the same way! thinking i was alone! lol if you find the asnwer, lemme know!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 12:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• you just described my life to a TEE! good to see I'm not the only one out there. but you know what for me I have ADD and am always bored with everything and have no interest not even to go to the Dr. and get some meds that I know will perk me up and make me feel better about being social
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011