Is this true? adult content

someone told me that if i have anal sex with my hubby of 4 years that i could get chlamydia is this true? does anal sex cause chlamydia?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• ive never heard that but look it up on the net.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 1:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• as long as he is faithful to just you ....then you will be just fine...
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well it's a yes and no answer in a way. You can get an STI/STD from having sex anyway, but that is only if one of you already have it. If both of you are disease free you can't just get it from having anal sex.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Anal sex does not cause chlamydia. Chlamydia is transmitted from a sex partner who is infected. So the only way to contract it through anal sex is if your husband already has the STD.
    chrlstoncharmed

Answer by chrlstoncharmed at 1:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Chamydia is a bacterial infection that is NOT caused by anal sex alone. If your husband has been unfaithful, he can contract chlamydia and give it to you via anal, oral, or vaginal sex. The only real infection risk with anal sex is if you go from anal to vaginal (or, God forbid, oral) without properly washing in between. That can give you an infection, but not necessarily chlamydia.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I got it & I didnt have anal sex with anyone till a few yrs ago. I got it like 20 yrs ago from just, sex...vaginal sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If your husband has chlamydia then yes. Having anal sex does not create a disease.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2011