Overworked

hi can anyone tell me how to stop feeling overworked? in my home it seems like i am the one doing this that and etc im feeling tired and want to slow down but cant

cowgirl805

Asked by cowgirl805 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• i think the key is getting everyone involved. In my house everyone helps clean up. I got to the point that I know have a chart and they have to do their choirs before they can do anything else. It is not a long list and most are pretty easy. I also stopped worrying about their rooms. Growing up my mom didn't cleam my room and it was a mess, so I don't clean theirs

Lastly, take a break. There is nothing wrong with taking a break even if the laundry isn't done or the dishes still need to be put away.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Perhaps you think it is part of your job description.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• In our house, everyone has a job. And there are certain(not many) jobs that I just don't do. My DH helps around the house as well, not because he has to, but because he wants to. Get the kids involved, make up a chore chart, and see if that doesn't help relieve a little bit of the strain on you.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2011