Have you ever kicked someone in the testicles?

who? why? and when was the last time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. Why on earth would I do that?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:48 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• how is that just for fun?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i punched somebody down there lol but it was on accident
    ImTryingToo

Answer by ImTryingToo at 1:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No, but I was once being sexually harassed at work and jacked the guy against the wall (the element of surprise was on my side) and told him that if he touched me again, I'd rip his dick off

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• yeah, a drunk guy who was attempting to be 'fresh' and would've done more if i hadn't stopped him. you know, the kind that doesn't take 'no' for an answer, and thinks you couldn't possibly be uninterested in doing some sort of sex act with him? yeah, that's the one.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes I have many years back. It happened twice, the first time was my cousin friend. He shot me with a be be gun and I was so mad b/c I had a major crush on him. He came to the door the next day and I was still upset when I opened the door I snapped, I kicked him in the crotch and went up the stairs. The second time is when this lady was being beaten on the street by this guy and no one would help. I went over to the guy and started in on him. Your not a man your a coward, I bet you won't hit me like that or any other man for that matter. He continued to beat the lady and this infuriated me. I threw stuff at him and when that didn't help I jumped on his back and kicked him after he swung me off.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• no i dont believe i have. but ive punched enough guys there though.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 4:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have when I was 13, over 15 years ago. It was a friend. He grabbed my boobs, and twisted. That was the last time I ever did that. Not a proud moment.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yeah. My brothers.

My husband on accident
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I kicked my ex husband in the testicles during a fight. He had me pinned down on the bed and was hitting me and I couldn't get him off, so I started kicking...
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2011