Credit!!!!

My credit is only 507
I am making payments but so stressed
Baby comes in Augest and we wont all fit in my car!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• you can get approved for a vehicle but your interest rate will be higher until you get it up. Just keep doing what you're doing. Go with the higher interest rate and just refinance after you get your score up. It doesn't really take that long to get the score up once you start making car payments. But it you miss one, it will go down just as fast. There are a lot of people right now with messed up credit for whatever reason.....you're not the only one. GL!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Pay cash for your car; it doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to be safe.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Last time I did that I was in a car crash and the airbags should have deplyed and didnt, The seatbelts didnt lock, if my son was in the car the paramedics said he would have broken his neck!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:41 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• So go to a buy here pay here until you can do something else.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• also just so you know...if you finance a used car, your interest rate will be MUCH higher and you will actually pay more than you would for a new car....i agree with you, I wouldn't buy a clunker....safety is more important :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011