Do you think DORA promotes SATAN!?

please read this journal. It explains why i ask.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1308402&edited=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope.. not even going to read that. sorry my boys love dora and i do too!!! a journal is on ppls belifes and i have my own.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Whoever wrote that article has too much time on their hands.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• How is that? That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• LOL OMG are freaking kidding me? People have way to much time on there hands i swear now days people find something bad with everything. Lets get real its a childrens carntoon whats freakin next?
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• LOL! I replied to it, I think it's friggin hilarious. People thought X-Men, Power Rangers, Pokemon, and Barney promoted Satan when I was a kid. With the exception of Barney (he was pure evil, I don't care what you say), the others are just ridiculous. Seriously. Why do people have to waste their time accusing stuff like this?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• rolling on floorAnd speaking of paganism that that person is worried about. I suppose they celebrate all those pagan holidays out there? So silly! Crazy ppl

Anonymous

• LOL. Dora is annoying but not evil! I think you have issues.
    Anonymous

• That is so ridiculous.  My son loves Dora and I actually really like it because it is interactive and it is educational because it teaches a little bit of Spanish and a peek into another culture.  I agree with the other moms, some people have way to much frigging time on their hands.   

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 1:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yeah, seriously. Dora is annoying as hell but I do like the fact that she and Diego teach two languages to kids. I'm planning to raise my bi-racial child in a bi-lingual household...so cartoons that promote bi-lingual-ness are great tools to have around.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• ummm Anon 1:37 i do not agree with this i was trying to get other peoples veiws and see if anyone DID agree. I am WICCAN so for me it does not realy matter i don't belive in satan.
    Anonymous