Have you ever kicked someone in the testicles?

whom? why? and when was the last time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I was in Tae Kwon Do training camp. I missed the kicking target and this poor Black Belt hit the ground real quick. He was a big guy. He handed the target to someone else for awhile.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No, they would have to be hurting me for me to do that. When I was in elementary school girls would chase boys around trying to kick them and I would get so upset because I think it is a mean thing to do. :(
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 2:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It was this guy that was at the same club that me and my cousin were attending. I would say it was about 2yrs ago. He was so drunk that he did not leave us alone and when he grabbed my cousins butt i kicked him in the sack lol
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 8:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Nope, but I did slap someone there on accident once. Too funny :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• no, but my hubby said i have done it in my sleep.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Never kicked but grabbed pulled and twisted in that order. 5 years ago at a Carribean Festival. Man grabbed my booty so I grabbed his balls.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes,my ex BF from when I was 16. I was trying to leave his house after a breakup and he wouldn't let me go and would shove me everytime I got close to the door. I warned him and he didn't listen. I kicked him in the balls and ran out the door

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• yes i have but i dont mean to and ive actually hit my bf there annd feel really really bad
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011