I am throwing up blood but i really dont want to go to the ER i have been there 3 times already this pregnancy and i dont want to go again.

I am pretty scared and not sure what i should do, It really hurts and now im feeling it in my ears.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• If you're vomiting blood, you need to go in. No fun, I know, but you don't want this getting worse. I hope you feel better! Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree , you may not want to but you need to go in and get looked at. Hope you feel better !
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Throwing up bloood isn't natural. Does it look like coffee grounds when u throw up?? Get of the computer and go in.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• sorry you need to go to the ER, either that or call you doctor who will tell you to go to the ER...AT our hospital we have a special enterance for pregnant women so you don't have to go to the ER..right now I cannot think of the name of it.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Not a good sign GO to the ER!!!!
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• First off, I don't go to the ER for pretty much anything. My kids are all naturally treated, no antibiotics, stay away from docs as much as possible... with that being said...........

GO TO THE ER!!!

If it were me, I'd already be there, hope you already left.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Pregnant or not, it is never good to vomit blood. Being pregnant can cause medical problems frequently. the frequency doesn't make them any less dangerous. if you had a stroke 3 times, that doesn't mean you'll stop developing brain loss by the third time. i got dehydrated a lot many times when I was pregnant. It was severe enough that I couldn't fix it at home so I had to go to the hospital. If the 3rd or 4th time I decided I've already been through this enough and didn't go to the hospital so they could hydrate me. I could've died or lost the baby whether this was the first or the 20th time that it had happened. if this were happening to your baby, you would go no matter how many times it happened if you knew it was dangerous. since your baby is inside you, you should be just as worried as if it were happening inside of you. this is affecting her. you need to go to the hospital now. you're baby could be in danger.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 2:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I called my OB and i am waiting for a return call, If they tell me to come in i will. I understand its not normal to vomit blood but its not always life threatening and being in the hospital constantly isnt great for you either. I am just trying to do my best to keep myself from having to be ther for a few days again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Who cares how many times you go? Throwing up blood is no joke. No docotor is going to say, oh stay home...its just blood. No, they are going to want to take a lookat you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• sweetie I need you to go to the hospital again for your health and your unborn child. I know you are scared and I will pray for you. If you can not get anyone to assist you you should call the ambulance. I wish to hear that you are alright in a few hours. Take care and wish I was there to take you myself. Hugs
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2011