Where is a good place to look for real estate?

I want to find something rent to own. Do you know a website that you don't have to sign up for that shows these types of real estate?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 2:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• craigslist
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 2:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Find a realtor. Tell them you would like to see houses where the owner is in financial distress and needs to rent until it sells.
    Then have the realtor make an offer with them getting a deferred commission. You might have to interview a number of realtors.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• realtor.com has a great website. You can choose to sign up or not. It depends on if you want to "save" a list of houses you like. I would NOT go to craigslist. There was a guy here recently that was "renting" places to women on Craigslist. He would meet them to show them a house and rob/rape them. Scary stuff!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I wouldn't do Craigslist either, we've never had a good experience there. But, I would go with contacting a realtor in your area.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011