Confused/Hopeful

I am due for my period anyday, but I have been having this clear/white discharge for about 4 days now and I have never had this before(wanting to know if that's a part of early pregnancy) and yes, I have been having unprotected sex with my fiance and he cums in me almost every time. I know I can get pregnant, but we are having a hard time conceiving. Not only do I have that going on, but I'm overly tired and sick feeling of always wanting to throw up after every meal. I have been feeling bloated and having head aces non stop, along with breast tenderness. My only problem is that I have been feeling this way on and off, but have had quite a normal period, except a couple months ago and during all of this and I never had this discharge before.

Bllondie72

Asked by Bllondie72 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Actually, no nobody can help you. This is the internet. All people can do is tell you to take a pregnancy test or see a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I understand that. I wanted to see about other people having experiences with this. Not have rude judgment for things I'm already well aware of.
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 2:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Hearing other people say Yeah that happened to me isnt going to solve your problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• well aware, thank you. :)
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 2:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I never really noticed the discharge but all the other things sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms. All women and all pregnancies are different too. I understand your frustration and confusion though. It took my husband and I almost 9 months to get pregnant with our second baby. There were many times I would trick myself into thinking that I was having pregnancy symptoms and I apparently wasn't. It was worse because I have/had irregular periods and so I was wondering every month if I was gonna get my period anyways. Gl hon. Wait a week maybe and take a test. Or get a package with more than one and take one tomorrow and if negative take another one in a week or two.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have never noticed discharge before, only during my ovulation stage. In December I took a test and it came out positive but soon after, when I was 6 weeks I had a miscarriage and had been having all these same symptoms, so I am really confused. I almost want to believe I am, but I don't want to be disappointed if I am and have another miscarriage or am not pregnant. I did have one period 2 month that had been late by a week and a half, but I ended up having it. So, I think it was just stress. But this time I haven't been stressed, just tired ha ha. I think I will take a test today and wait a week again.

I'm glad that you finally got your second! Do you have boys or girls or one of both? :)
    Thank you for your comment. It's nice to hear what other people have been through so i can see whats normal or not. Without always just going to the doctor because. :)
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 3:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My fiance and I were also having a hard time conceiving. When I realized I was a week late on my period I was having the same symptoms, the abnormal discharge all of it. When I took my HPT it was positive, but like Anonymous said all we can tell you is take a test or go to the doctor. Theres no way any of us can tell you if you are or if your not based on our own experiences. Every woman is different and so are our bodies.
    LilMama0620

Answer by LilMama0620 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I was suppose to start yesterday and I'm now going on a 2 day missed period. So, I plan to test some time next morning. I really like hearing what other people have been through and what goodness or not has come from it because I can always reflect upon what has happened.(to me and to others) Even if I don't go to the doctors.
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Turns out I had another miscarriage..... :(
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 4:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2011