Do you think badly of dancers/Strippers?

What you think of Strippers?

mlkmylove

Asked by mlkmylove at 3:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• People who do a legal job, just like the rest of us.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 3:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Some are very talented.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I don't think badly of them. If this is the choice they made for their lives then so be it. I am not sure if it is something I could do although you never know.

I mean if they are doing it because they feel they have no other choices them I might feel bad, although even then I am not sure.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Strippers are just women trying to make a living :) (may I add that it's legal)
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yeah, I don't think it's a career choice I'd like my daughters to make, but you know, live and let live...
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I dont, just like I dont think about anyone's job unless that is a topic for discussion between me and said person.
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I do not care. They make their own choices just like the people who watch them. And it is a job that you can work any hours you want.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:42 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Good for them. It's legal and many of them have children that they are supporting
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I was a "stripper" and well I honestly feel that no one should have the right to talk sh*t about it at all until they have done it SOBER, its easy if your drunk and/or high, it's scary and hard to do sober... I have no respect for the strippers that can't/won't do the job sober! they are the ones that give all the others a bad name... i danced because i enjoyed it, when i realized i was addicted to the money, i quit, it was almost like trying to quit drugs or drinking or smoking, i had to have a lot of help and support, i havent danced in a little over 3yrs now, and now i can go to the strip club and not want to get on the stage...
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 4:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• There's nothing wrong with dancing or stripping, the problem is with people that have to have their noses into everything! it's like when they want to ban books or movies - my question to them is why did you watch/ read it to know you want it ban!

YOU WANT DANCE OR STRIP GO FOR IT!!!
    karen020253

Answer by karen020253 at 4:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2011