Oh My goodness.

I'm 32wks today and I am in so much pain. I feel like she is in my V. Every time I move I get this sharp pain shooting through it. And I have to Pee all the time!!!! It even hurts to do that. I dont remember this with my other 2. Could she of dropped? My other 2 never did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• She could have by now.

Although, I'm 36 weeks and my daughter hasn't dropped yet. I've had horrible crotch/hip/pelvic pains since 30 weeks. I think she moved down a little last night (my upper belly looked flat, it was WEIRD) but as soon as I got up she scooted right back up again. How annoying, LOL! I think gravity and a growing baby can cause a lot of those annoying pains, not just dropping.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• if it hurts to pee it sounds like you may have a kidney infection id call your dr.
    Anonymous

• Its not like burning and stuff thathurts like a infection would and besides I just went to the dr and Idont have an infection. or didnt on friday. But anyway. I have been having these pains for weeks. They say that is normal which I dont dought but It so annoying.
    Anonymous

• It IS really annoying :( You could try what I do, and put an ice pack on your crotch. LOL! It sounds weird and looks weird when you do it, but I promise, it feels sooo amazingly good on the achy parts. I asked my doctor if tylenol would help, and he said no. Sigh. So basically birth is the only thing that'll make them go away >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You could have dropped, but around 30 weeks i did hurt down town and sometimes i couldnt even walk or sit on my bed because i couldnt lift my legs high enough without painful pain,

if you cannot pee, you should get in contact with your doctor it could be signs of a UTI
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yeah...but I still have a while left. They dont think I'll make it past 36-37 wks because both mykids were born before that 1 at 34 and 1 at 35. So I am doing my best to not get to annoyed and keep her in there as long as I can.
    Anonymous

• well, from the day i got pregnant i have strong vaginal pains, but if every little movement hurts then its possible that she has dropped.
    Anonymous