FIRBOIDS AND PREGNANCY

I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY AND THE DOCTOR DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE 2 FIRBOIDS LOCATED INSIDE MI UTERUS. I AM 14 WEEKS PREGNANT, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION AND HAD A SUCCESSFUL PREGNANCY? THE DOCTORS ARE TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY TOO MUCH.

ntubby

Asked by ntubby at 6:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes with my first child I did. They usually make you give birth early or the baby has a low birth weight. after the first trimister you need not worry. Some time they remove them after u give birth. my first son was four pounds and a few ounces. Now he is 210 pounds all musle with little to no body fat. He stands abour 5ft 9 inches. So, nothing to worry about until after ur little one gets here. Then you can go head and try to get them removed.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2011