Do you cook for your family every day? adult content

My husband thinks that because I'm home all day, that I should cook SOMETHING. I think I'm tired, and don't want to. Do you cook everyday?

Please keep in mind, I do cook almost everyday. Breakfast and Dinner!

kimberlykuney

Asked by kimberlykuney at 8:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I just read the last sentence to your post. You cook breakfast and dinner everyday? Well then WHAT MORE DOES HE WANT????
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Nope. I get one day off a week to get pizza or something like that.

Answer by gemgem at 8:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes, i do cook every single day. Maybe once or twice a month, we'll go out or order out.

I can understand your DH's argument. Why are you tired? How old are your kids & why is making dinner so hard for you? For starters, cooking at home is always healthier. It's also cheaper. And, i also think that if you are home all day that you should have time to cook. if you don't have time, maybe you should get off CafeMom.

I like cooking for my family, it makes me feel good to feed them healthy food that i made with my loving hands.

look for crock-pot recipes, they are super easy...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have to work full time, so we have alot of sandwiches, or breakfast food at night.
    Mammaw0604

Answer by Mammaw0604 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My hubby will help out from time to time because according to him the meat gets tough and the cutlets are not crisp. It is so funny having him tell not t cook ahead for that type of meat. He loves to cook even though he works. I cook every day but he will always help out unless he had a rough day at work and it is a vegetarian meal. Then he does not mind. But It is case by case on who will cook . Sometimes you can have a rough day at home in between doctor appointments or motor vehicles and then you just wing it.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• One of us does. Prepackaged stuff or restaurant food are such a waste of money.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:46 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes I cook 99% of the time. We will go out to eat maybe once every other month. It's healthier to cook from scratch at home and cheaper than eating out. Take out and restaurant food is high in calories, fat and carbs and just processed crap
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Its just me and the hubby now, kids are grown and on their own. but I do cook everyday for us. Its usually just dinner but I cook EVERYDAY.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• One of us cooks something almost everyday. Sometimes its leftovers, and on those days we warm it up.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i was being sarcastic, didn't mean to be rude. Sometimes i re-read my answer & think "wow, feeling bitchy today"...sorry about that...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2011