What do you think? adult content

Many years ago I had a little fling, no sex with a supevisor. My aunt who worked there too got involved and she ws very jealous and nasty with me. It got ugly. The supervisor got suspended and I went to work in Manhattan for awhile and then workded on another floor. I got engaged and told the company I was leaving. SO then I found out that male supervisor was going to work with us. But he was waiting for me to leave?! My supervisor asked me wht did I do to him? I did not sleep with him he was living with his gf but I think deep down he had feelings for me. He was married at the time with two kids when I was about to leave and did not want to jeopardise anything again. My supervisor thought that too. What do yu think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe he has strong feelings for you & it would be harmful for him to see you again. It might ignite feelings that he is trying to suppress for the sake of his family.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:10 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• People need to learn to suck it up, get over these things and move on with life. He sounds like a baby.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• he was living with his gf
    He was married at the time with two kids
    ----------------------------
    both of these situations!
    AND having a fling with you on top of that?

more than enough reason to put as much distance between as possible
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• You dont' really want to be working with him anyway. You put in your notice, and he probably doesn't want to strike up old feelings or be reminded of how he risked his marriage and children's stability for you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• sounds like a sleaze. you are better off avoiding him and his drama bubble
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Fastforward 16 years later, I am on facebook and wouldn't you know he is friends with a friend of mine. If he answers a post I just move on. I just e mail the chick but she knows I will not cause trouble for her friend. I have so moved on....I am happily married...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2011