Labor starting ?

due april 6th and im having lower back cramping then my belly gets hard. what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could also be braxton hicks, is it happening all the time or just here and there?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Unfortunately, the best advice I have is that you will know when it is real. I was told that my whole pregnancy and thought "Yeah right!" But in the end, I just knew. I'd call it mommy intuition.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• What you can do is go lay down then place your hand on your abdoman (this way you know when your belly is getting hard) then every time you feel a contraction right down the time and how long it lasts. Do this for an hour if you have more than 4 then call your doctor and let them know if not then just keep waiting.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:54 AM on Mar. 16, 2011