Is this possible....

Can I get pregnant after having sex 10 days after the first day of bleeding? I know they say that women normally ovulate 14 days from the day of bleeding but my last two cycles have only been like 22 days long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• yes its possible you should try this website www.mymonthlycycle.com its a great help
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• yes, you can get pregnant any time you have sex, it's just eaiser when ovulation is, but not impossible to get pregnant if your not ovulating.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 2:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yeah, I used to go on that whole date thing, but then I found out from experience that it doesn't matter when you do it but if God wants you to have a baby then you will. I have a birth control and a period baby to prove all that.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 4:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Its always possible. Plus a mans little swimmers can hang out for few days in some cases.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2008