Light brown discharge.... adult content

I believe it was this weekend that I thought I was starting to get my period, only a light brown discharge though, me and my SO have intercourse all weekend, I never started to bleed heavy.... now this will be roughly day 5 of seeing the light brown stuff. Of course I research it and pregnancy comes up. Now I'm really freakin out. How long does Implantation bleeding usually last ? Any women experience the same thing and not be pregnant? I'll be going to get a test tomorrow. I also took a plan b one step pill about 2 weeks ago do you think this has anything to do with it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• I had that discharge early in pregnancy for 3 weeks straight. Ugh
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• not sure what a plan B one step pill is, but I did have brown discharge with the first 2 pregnancies. With both of my girls it was only 1-2 days. This pregnancy I didn't get that. But I also know that the brown discharge is old blood
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• mommy5409 is right. It's old blood.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• the only reason I new that is cause when I was pregnant with my second dauyghter 3 yers ago I was spotting (red), but by the time I got to the doctor it was (brown) ans he told me that anytime you see brown blood it is old blood
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I used to have that sometimes. It was never anything. It doesn't mean you are pregnant or have a disease. Go to the Dr if you are worried.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011