This is sort of gross, help?

but I need to knowI have been having a lot of discharge, and it sort of has white clumps in it and has a slight geenish or yellowish color. is this normal, I was tested a couple weeks back for yeast or any type of bacterial infection and there was nothing. BTW I am 38.5 weeks pregnant.I was also wondering if it normal for your vajaja to be highly sensitve when you have sex while preggo. I have not had sex for most of my pregnancy , lack of desire and thought I'd give it a shot, seeing it's supposed to help induce labor. It wasn't really painful like when you have a yeast infection but a little sensitve or sore in some spots? Any one with advice?

MyBabyCakes

Asked by MyBabyCakes at 10:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• talk to your doctor. it sounds a little odd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• This is normal especially at 38 weeks. It's part of your mucous plug which is the first step of labor. It just means you are starting to dialate. Congratulations you don't have too much longer.
    tfmmpmmdmmom

Answer by tfmmpmmdmmom at 11:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• you could be loosing your plug in parts.....
    TakeMeAway331

Answer by TakeMeAway331 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• All of the above, and yes it is normal for your vajaja to be highly sensitive during sex while your preggo.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MUCUS PLUG. MINE CAME OUT SPORADICALLY TOO! IT WAS SO NASTY! IT WAS LIKE A LUGI! LOL. THE SEX THING IS DIFFRENT FOR EVERYONE. I HAD SENSITIVITY DOWN THERE AND DIDNT DO IT MUCH EAITHER. I THINK ITS JUST BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS SO WEIRD! LOL. BUT DO WHAT IS COMFORTABLE FOR YOU. IT CAN THROW YOU INTO LABOR MAYBE NOT RIGHT AWAY BUT IT CAN.
    Bayareamommy510

Answer by Bayareamommy510 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Sounds like you are loosing you mucous plug to me...mine came a bit by bit the week I went into labor. As for the sensitivity, I really can't help you there. I'm sure it's different for everyone, I didn't have any problems with it. I have heard that it can help start labor- something about the semen can start contractions. (someone once told me that you have to have an orgasm too....sorry it tmi)Good luck, baby will be here soon!
    ekshorty

Answer by ekshorty at 4:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• It is totally normal. It is just the mucus plug coming out getting ready for delivery. I had it with all 4 of my kids. The frist one I freaked out and was concerned that something was wrong. Totally normal. If it is an excessive amount I would talk to the dr, but no biggie really. Good luck and congratulations.
    sam_luv_alexus

Answer by sam_luv_alexus at 2:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2008