My husband's cousin who has a daughter that just came out of the closet just dropped me off her facebook.

So did her partner since I lknow some friends that know her from hs. It is so funny becuase they used to love hanging out with me. I never acknowledged the situation of coming out but it was so rude of them to drop me off facebook. Wht should I say to the mom my hubby's cousin's wife,who I am friends with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Who knows why people do that stuff - sometimes, I've found that if I'm NOT on someone's fb - I'm better off. Sometimes it's like asking a question you REALLY didn't want the answer to.... let sleeping dogs lie and just be off their friend list :) You might be the lucky one :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 10:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• They are dealing with it the way they need to. Be supportive and things should work out.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Nothing, it isn't her business. Let it be.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'd ignore it. Things like that really don't bug me though. Now if it was my sister, who I'm really close to, I'd be worried and upset, because she lives in England and that's how we talk. But just somebody that I don't really hang out with much and we don't really chat on FB or anything- eh, whatever.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:20 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Let it be.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• This is why I hate FB. Maybe it isn't really about you, but someone you are friends with. Hear me out. I have two sister-in-laws who do NOT get along. I have friended both of FB so now, everything that one posts the other can see. With that said. I am very careful about what I post b/c of situations like this. One time one of my SILs misunderstood a text message that I had sent to her DH. I had written that I loved him. She was upset that I would say that to her DH & all I meant was that I loved him like a brother. Try not to take it personally.
    FebPenguins

Answer by FebPenguins at 10:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• let it go and make new friends
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• She lives with her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• they both dropped you for no reason? call her. maybe something's going on you don't know about, or a misunderstanding.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No, she was always funny like that. The first friend request she denied me. Then we went out for drinks and then she friend requested me. Then a year later she comes out and then i deactivated my account and then went back on and her gf took me off and then she did too afer about two weeks. Just snobby b**ches.I never once talked bad about them or ever told anyone . Just childish on their part..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Mar. 16, 2011