How do Iget in touch with someone I haven't heard from in a while. ?

I just want to say hi, and See how she and her daughter are doing. B ecause I haven't seen or herard from her in such a long time. I tried e-masiling her ,no responce, I left messages n her answering machine, no return calls.( I know leave her alone for a while)but I weould just like to see if she's okay. Plus I did leave her alone for almost 5 months already.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:17 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I hate to say it but you need to move on. For some reason your friend no longer considers you a friend.
    suark

Answer by suark at 11:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• She is not interested, as much as it hurts it sounds true.

If you want to be sure then I would give her one last call and email. Tell her how you feel then move on, if she cares she will email you or call you back. Sometimes people move on and completely forget about the past, or don't feel the same way we do. It is very sad but true red the poem. Everyone can't be in your front row.

Remember: People are thier for a reason, sometimes just for a season, but everyone can't be in your front row. Good luck!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• if you're sure your information is correct, and she is getting your messages..maybe she doesn't want to be bothered.
    you can only do so much.
    if you think you're information may be old or no longer her's, you could try googling/peoplefinders/etc. you may get lucky with a new addy or phone number.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I was going to say facebook since I was assuming that you didn't know how to contact her, but it sounds like you have her number and ways to contact her, but she's not contacting you back.

sounds like she doesn't want to talk to you.

so what happened between the two of you?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• alright ladies, thank you so much., I guess that she doesn't want to be bothered by me then. Nothing really happened betreen us. I ust guess she's too busy for me. thats all. So I guess I'll just move on and forget her then. Thanks again.
    incarnita

Comment by incarnita (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011