Trying To Conceive

I would like to have another baby. When is the best time to try? For example, when do women ovulate???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• there are so many questions about this today. the average for ovulating is cycle day 11 to cycle day 16 and probably beyond that. it depends on how long your cycles are. you can help pinpoint your ovulation by taking your waking temps and checking your cervical fluid.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 2:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• from the first day of your period to the first day of your next should be bout 28 days. Day 1 being the day you start. Day 14 is about when you would ovulate and day 29 when you would test for pregnancy. I highly recommend ovulation test at least for the first few months to get a feel for how your body works everyone is a little different. I ovulate on day 20. I figured this out after 6 months of timing. Got PG the first month we used the ovulation prediction test.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008