Moving South

Is there anyone that lives near Jacksonville or Middleburg Florida? If so how is the living there and are there any houses for sale?

How much is the cost of living for a family of four there? We are considering moving to either Jacksonville or Middleburg Florida

Also how is the job market there?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Travel

• my sister used to live around that area job market is not too great in florida housing is cheap though good luck
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• We just moved here. I wouldn't live in Jacksonville (Duval County)...especially if you have kids. The school system isn't that great. Other than that, I really like the area. Couldn't really tell you much about the job market...we just got here a month ago. GL.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Go online and check out the local newspapers for employment opportunities. Then check the local housing. If you're looking to buy, check out foreclosures. They list the price. If you're looking to rent, check out the newspaper again, apts to rent, houses to rent. You can tell a lot by the prices. If you find some worth looking at, bring up a map and check the area. Some have view from the sky. You can actually see the streets and yards, cars, etc. You'll know if it's a clean area or uncared for.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I've lived in Clearwater, FL my whole life. It's a nice area to have kids in and the job market is growing each day. It's 10 minutes away from the beaches. You can try it down here :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2011