The last time you got pulled over by a policeman...

How long ago was it? What was it for? Did you get a ticket or a warning?

parajumper3

Asked by parajumper3 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 3 years ago, i was speeding and got a ticket lol jerk :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• a broken tail-light. it was about 5-6 years ago.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• oh and i only got a warning =)
    tnm786

• Well, he didn't technically pull me over. I was behind a bus that was going so slow...so i waited for all the cars in the left lane to pass the bus, once i had my chance...i got into the left lane & zoomed passed the bus...well....there was a cop up the hill standing outside of his car with the speed gun & caught me. He literally walked out into the middle of the road & signaled me to pull over. Got a speeding ticker that cost me $189.00...first one ever...

Who the hell doesn't pass the slow ass bus?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I was in Denver, lost and trying to find a training class. I made a left turn and got pulled because the street was only for emergency vehicles. That was about 8 years ago, and I got a ticket.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I apparently sped through three speed zones (country highway coming into a small town) but I was so intent on looking for the sign for my turnoff that I didn't see them.....big ass ticket, last month :) Ironically enough, I had also gotten pulled over the day before for passing a police car with his lights on, although I think his radar was off because he said he clocked me at 60 but when I had looked maybe 30 seconds earlier, I was going 45.....I swear, I'm not as a bad a driver as this makes me sound LOL Before that weekend, it was 3 years since I'd even been pulled over.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It was in September. I was pulled over for having an expired tag. I had expired that week and I was on my way to renew it. She still gave me a ticket any way ;(
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:05 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• last week....headlight out, just a warning. though we get pulled over all the time because dh doesnt make complete stops!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I got pulled over on base for a "defective light". I just forgot to turn on my daytime lights. He thought it was funny and we talked for a minute...no ticket!
    mommyxdos

Answer by mommyxdos at 11:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I had a headlight out. Turned out the officer was a friend of ours from school. We thought he had moved out of state.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2011