I need some advise!!!!!!! adult content

OK here goes. My husband likes to get on the internet and goes to that Chat roulette and other sites that he has found on that web page. He sits in my dining room at the table naked every weekend when he is home. {he is a over the road truck driver}. He tells me about things that he sees but tells me he don't get off to it. While he is out on the road he is doing the same stuff. Do I believe him HELL NO. What do I do?

bigmamadee

Asked by bigmamadee at 11:00 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I would put an end to that one way or another.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• That wouldn't be going on in my house. Tell him he has to choose- you or chat roulette. I definitely wouldn't stick around if he was adamant about doing that.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:49 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Careful....that chat may eventually lead to other things!

oneprittygirl

Answer by oneprittygirl at 1:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• maybe he needs variety of some sort. maybe you should text him dirty things. be his personally live chat roulette. meow. lol get together and watch porn. talk dirty to him. i dont know what chat roulette is but it sounds like a big cyber sex chat room
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011