Do you believe in ghots?

My husband makes fun of me cause I do. I have my reasons. At the risk of sounding crazy I have seen things that made me believe. Like I seen someone walk into my grandams room when it was just me and her at there house and she was on the other side doing laundry. I was 13 then. Since then I have experienced things that will freak me out. Anyone else believe.

Amber1109

Asked by Amber1109 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do
    Anonymous

• Oh I absolutely believe. I've personally never had an experience with a ghost or spirit, but I don't doubt for one second that they exist.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I sure do. My mom, grandma, aunt, dd and most of the women in my family actually see and can communicate with them. I believe its a gift from God.
    Anonymous

• i believe in spirits, not ghosts
    Anonymous

• yes i do i have had some encounters 2
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• YES!!!
    jmdelan2

Answer by jmdelan2 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I also believe that ghosts and spirits can't hurt you, so there's no need to be afraid of them. DEMONS can hurt you. I'm agnostic, but I do believe in angels and demons and stuff like that.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Sure do.. We live on an old Air Force Base in the old housing that was built back in the 40's.. tons of creepy stories go around amongst the neighbors. I swear there's something in our house. My son used to randomly say, "Hi Grandpa"... He's recently been mentioning the name Katrina. We don't know anyone by that name here, and we don't have cable either, so it's not from tv.. so yeah. But I've believed since I was younger.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yes I do believe in ghosts. I have encountered several in my life

Answer by louise2 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I believe in ghost sprites demons. My husband doesnt believe either, and it stuck. Since I was little I would see stuff, or hear stuff. My parents never told me that it wasnt real or that I was just imagining it. They would tell me that if I felt scared that I should pray for protection and to say in a clear stern voice to go away and that you are not welcome here... I always had a sense that I had someone watching me in the corner of my room. My dog would sit at the edge of my bed and growl at that corner. Scared me alot. I dont feel it anymore, but sometimes I still feel like someone is looking at me from the corner...
    Anonymous