Have you ever won a contest?

I won 4 tickets to a Baltimore Blast indoor soccer game from a radio station once! That was 10 years ago.

parajumper3

Asked by parajumper3 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• 9 years ago at hannafords i enterd to win 1,000 in food shopping grand prize..i didnt win the grand prize but won second prize which was a new computer when they called me i asked if this was a scam lol...so went to the store and low and behold i won the computer first real prize i ever won. about 2 yrs later i won 2 tickets to see WWE ( wrestling ) and me and a friend went it was great we got to see the rock! and before that i saw an x boyfriend who was in love with WWE. so when he asked how i was doing i got to tell him i was goona go to the sold out show he was bummed hahahaha. but it was a great time. but since then havent won anything. but least i can say i did win something 2 x's in my life lol.. but have fun at the game!!!!
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If I ever have, it's been so long I can't remember.
    I've been entering contests for hockey tickets, advanced movie screening tickets, and things like that for ages, and no luck. :(
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• when i was like 10 i won a coloring contest at publix and won a cookie cake and a years supply of chips ahoy cookies. i didn't win a contest.. but i flirted with a radio dj to get tony hawk boom boom huck jam tickets when i was in high school.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2011