Is anyone addicted to TWILIGHT BOOKS? LIKE ME.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm not so much anymore, since I've already read all four books. I really liked the movie =] I'm thrilled that they're going to do New Moon. I like the other three books more than Twilight, I think they're more interesting. I can't WAIT to see the Volturi and the whole werewolf transition thing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I've only read Twilight! I'm currently reading New Moon! I just started Twilight about 1 week ago.
    I am so hooked, I can't stop reading!
    Anonymous

• There is only 1 more book to be released. right?
    Midnight sun? Will there be more? Without spoiling it, please. Does it seem like there can be more?
    Anonymous

• Welll...unfortunately, Midnight Sun was SUPPOSED to be released sometime next year.

But some EVIL EVIL EVIL HORRIBLE "fans" leaked the first twelve chapters onto the internet. Stephenie Meyer was so pissed and hurt and betrayed (I would feel the same!) that she basically put it on hold "indefinitely." So if she ever decides to write it, it'll be completely different from the original chapters and it'll probably be a long, long time before she decides to release it.

I think it'll definitely happen one day. All we can do now is hope =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Well, in the meantime. We have the movies to look forward to. Thanks
    Anonymous

• OMG YES! I love the books! Has anyone read Midnight sun? The one that was stolen :( It's on her official page. You can read what she did have done. It REALLY gives you in site into how Edward feels about Bella. I am so mad that someone stole that book. It would be a wonderful twin to Twilight!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I am, and I'm thinking of a 12 step program to make it stop! I'm about 1/3 through the 2nd book and have already put the 3rd on hold at the library and found a friend who owns the 4th. It's a sickness, you know.... :)
    ummmhello

Answer by ummmhello at 4:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I must be, I have read the complete series and watched the movie twice already. I have never been so wrapped up in anything like this before.
    idnk

Answer by idnk at 11:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I have read the first...I'm hooked! It took me less than 1 day to read it, I could not put it down!!! I went out to buy the other 3 today....and could not find them anywhere!!! I'm having withdrawls!!!!!!!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 4:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• LOVE IT!!!! I absolutly am hooked and can not wait for the New Moon movie!!
    ASHLEY37087

Answer by ASHLEY37087 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009