Tailgating Towel Cake Ideas (Bridal Shower)

Hey Ladies, I'm making a towel cake for my cousins bridal shower, it's a tailgating themed cake. Her wedding colors and decor, even our dresses are based off her favorite baseball team. So I thought this would be perfect.

I need some more ideas for things I can put in the towel cake.....so far I've obv got the towels and a grill set, all of which were on the registry. So I took apart the grill set and will stick some of the utensils in the cake. On top of the cake I'm putting a framed picture of the two at a baseball game, I have a serving platter for the base of the cake. I have spices and stadium sauce to add to the cake.......does anyone have any other ideas......I was thinking of doing like lighter fluid and charcoal but there's no room, stuffs to big.....would it be tacky if I put it on the side like in a different bag? Any ideas would be appreciated!!

**I added a picture of the last towel cake that I made, I tend to add lots of stuff to them.

FutureMrsWiske

Asked by FutureMrsWiske at 11:29 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Get a stick lighter.... or maybe long matches
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 12:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• wow!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• maybe add some gift cards. That is really neat
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• craft store, get miniature baseball bats, gloves, balls
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 2:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Definitely go to a craft store where you can get out kinds of things to put on your cake to stay with that hobby theme.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011