Weird feeling in uterus?

IF I'm pregnant i'd be about 4 weeks and a few days but lately i've been having a weird feeling in my uterus. It's the left side of my uterus and I can't explain how it feels at all. Like a fullness, tingly, twinge?

Is this a sign of pregnancy?

Please dont tell me to take a test, I am when i'm convienced i won't start my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Probably just gas since the baby would only be the size of the tip of a pen.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If you were 4wks or farther it'd def show up on a pregnancy test tho...
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 12:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I sort of had a feeling like that. Hard to describe...but just a full feeling. I knew I was pregnant with my 3rd baby just days after sex.

And I had a positive test at 4 weeks but it was VERY VERY faint. DH didnt even believe it...but I could see the line and a few days later it was darker.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Could be, could not be. Sometimes our minds can trick us into thinking we're pregnant. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Hey, I had the same feeling. It was weird. I can't describe it either! I actually JUST took a test...I'm probably 5 weeks though. 9 days late for my period. It was a VERY dark positive.

Good Luck!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Congrats Keeely07!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011