AM I PREGNANT? EARLY SIGNS....

Here is my timeline, maybe you can help me determine.

First day of my last period was the 3rd. I had sex on the 12th. I have been nauseous for about 7-10 days. I started having some light bleeding on the 23rd. My breasts are NOT hurting. Smells are bothering me when I am nauseous. I took 2 HPT and they were negative but it's too early to test anyway. I know the answer I will get most is only time will tell but I would love to hear any opinions.

Thanks

Izzys_Mom06

Asked by Izzys_Mom06 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• they is always a chance u could be
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Usually you ovulate 14 days from the first day of your last period however if you have sex up to 72 hours before the sperm can live that long and fertilize an egg. Hope that makes sense. If your pee tests are not showing anything in a week go get one done at the health dept or dr. I had that happen once and it was an ectopic pregnant which are dangerous.

Answer by gemgem at 2:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'd strongly suspect that you're looking for symptoms...though if you're trying, I hope I'm wrong! The fact that you know the exact dates for everything makes me think you're wanting to get pregnant, which means you'd be hoping for symptoms...Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• hpt's do't work for me...i was preg with twis did't show up til i was 4moths
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I wouldn't go for a blood test before your next period is a week late...your doctor will probably ask you what you're doing there!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• The only reasons I know the exact dates is because my bestfriend and I get our periods on the same day and I asked her, she know what day. And the 12th was my husbands birthday. We aren't trying to get pregnant although it would be fine if we were.
    Izzys_Mom06

Answer by Izzys_Mom06 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2008