What do you think about Buffet eating?

I use to be grossed out until I watch the tv Night mare Kitchens. OMG<

Now nothing scares me..... I just wish we could see the kitchen before we ate in the restaurant. :(

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I feel like a real dolt saying this.. lol

I have never eaten at a buffet before.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:57 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• You should try it.... Not even a party, wedding or a sweet 16.
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No not really..

Well I take that back.. Can we consider a pot luck type wedding as a buffet... :-) If so, then I have eaten that type of buffet. Just not an actual restaurant buffet..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I avoid them like the plague.Years ago I would go to them with the mindset to get my monies worth...several full plates later I would walk out shamefully stuffed to the gills.. Thankfully that habit didn't last long.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes, that is buffet, you all made something and shared with everyone, served your self.
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I go because of the variety for my kids, my man because he can chow down.
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i have to admit i love them...like it was said theres all sorts of things the kids can eat and choose from, and a verity for my dh and myself. but i also walk out so full it hurts lol...but its only once in a while we get to indulge so why not. the next buffet i want to try is in conn. called the nodick lodge i beleave thats the name..its all u can eat lobsters, steaks and everything u have a 2 hour time limit but for me to eat lobsters clams and steak i will be more then happy lol.. besides when were in that state its to celebrate our anniversary so again why not indulge and enjoy..they have high rateings and are clean so i feel good about it. :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I love them, you get to sample all kinds of food and it's at a reasonable price.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I like them but I haven't been to one in years. DH refuses to eat at them and will go on a freaking rant when anyone suggests a buffet. :(
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It depends on the place. Some I like, some I wouldn't eat in. If it looks clean and the hot food is hot, and the cold food is cold, and it looks fresh, yes, otherwise, no.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011