Getting ready for my daughters SWEET 16, Any tips?????

Trust me I am not going crazy or spending a real lot of money but I want to make it nice for her.

Besides I am not rich. Just need to celebrate her becoming a woman... At 16 who ever said she was a woman.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Bon fire outside, music, food and friends of choice. or Fancy dinner out with the family and maybe 2 of her best friends.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/sweet_16_party.html
    http://www.sweet-16-party-ideas.com/

There are some awesome Ideas on these sites... I just wouldn't be able to list them all.... hope this helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I love throwing "theme parties" for my kids, and often times my family has called on me to help them... its not about the money but the thought you put into it! Last year I helped my friend whose daughter turned 16.. We did a formal dance, and served the teens... they thought it was awesome that we served them.. My friend got a DJ friend, and he used that has his "gift" another friend helped taked pictures. If you have a supportive family or even friends call them in to help you, they all can help make something... You can get "fancy" paper plates, napkins, silverware etcetcetc.. We used vases of all different sizes filled them with sugar and then put candies in them to decorate and had a "candy table" for the kids to munch- btw, they LOVED it... decorate with create paper, table clothes, and use a red table clothe has a runner for the entrance so that your daughter feels like a queen...
    solmenkoo3

Answer by solmenkoo3 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011