Fed up pregnant wife

So I found out that my husband has been chatting on the phone with another female, he says that she is only a friend, bs. I have been to her house and seen his car parked there, but he wasn't there he claims he left with friends, so me and her had a long talk. So he was kicked out and promised to make things better, she called and told her that he is home with his wife and to never call him again. Well the calls have started back up and so has the arguments with me and him. He will not admit to talking to her at all, he denies eveything to the fullest. I am tired of been lied to, I am refuse to come third to anyone. Its suppost to be god, spouse, then kids, then everyone else. The girl knows that were married so I dont understand, he knows I am not going to allow this t go on, but he continue to talk to her, besides me being 8 months pregant, and me being pregant has nothing to do with his disrespect for me. I am a lady with respect for myself and will not allow this from him.Please ladies talk to me.

sexylady82

Asked by sexylady82 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He obviously wants this to be over. You being controlling is only making matters worse, you can't force someone to be in a relationship.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well you could try counseling.. Move to another place.
    But if you think it's going to keep happening, then perhaps you should end things before they get even worse.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• When you say "talks to her" do you mean flirting? Or are they busy discussing the latest episode of some TV show or some work issue or high school days?

I wouldn't give a damn if my husband *talks* with another woman; women are half the population and if I'm gonna have an issue with that then I'm gonna have a bitter unhappy life. Hell, his last boss was a woman!

I wouldn't even care if she was asking romantic advice... actually I would only because he tends to be a dummy in this arena and I wouldn't want the poor girl misdirected.

However, if he's spilling the beans on personal stuff or flirting with her... then he's on the curb.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• first off, if you and she had a civil conversation about any of this I say good you. it would take a lot for any woman on either side to actually discuss a matter like this.

You saw his car at her place and he told you he wasn't there. the fact he's talking to another woman wouldn't so much be the issue for me as much as his lying about his whereabouts.
    I have a lot of male friends, and once anyone got married I no longer alone with them at my place or his place, so I question why your husband is at her place.
    how do you know that he told her to never cal again? even if he did it right in front of you, he probably told her to go ahead and call him anyway.

if he's denying talking to her, how did you know he is? did you check his phone?

Anonymous

• Yes, I have checked his phone, but it seems like the more he talks to her the more issues we have in our marriage. We cant work on us if he has something else going on with someone else. and if she ws just a friend he wouldnt have to hide her like he does. I have told him if she is a friend then you should feel comfortable talking to her infront of me, but he continues to hide her from me. Its hurst so bad because I am not getting the love that I need from him, the affection that I want from him, why do I have to lack because he wants to chat with another female. I love my husband dearly but this is to much for me to bare, I dont see why he was at her house, I dont see why he hides her if she is just a friend. And ladies come on he if keeps seeing her feeling are gonna get involved and then adultery, that just the reality of the matter.
    sexylady82

Comment by sexylady82 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• "And ladies come on he if keeps seeing her feeling are gonna get involved and then adultery, that just the reality of the matter. "

That doesn't happen every time or with every woman. Or every man. Only the ones who are in relationships they probably shouldn't be in because they weren't mature enough yet.

"Its hurst so bad because I am not getting the love that I need from him, the affection that I want from him, why do I have to lack because he wants to chat with another female."

To me this is an indication you will NEVER get those things. He's refusing to do for you. So. Here are the requirements: Marriage counseling before he EVER talks to this woman again. If he cannot or will not comply, your next stop is a divorce layer.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Wow. It really seems like he doesnt wanna be in this situation either, but not for the same reasons you dont want to be. Im sorry to hear about this but other thanm making him think you couldnt care less Im not sure how else to get to him
    LilMama0620

Answer by LilMama0620 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Have him make the choice---either he quits talking to her and can stay with you, or he can choose to continue talking with her--kick his ass out! lol good luck
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• from personal experience with this kind of stuff...dont tell him it will be over..tell him to get out because when you actually do what you say you were going to do he will know you were serious all along...maybe it will wake him up maybe it wont but you dont need that kind of stuff when you are pregnant and you can do this without him because emotionally you already are
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 4:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Ouch....I'm sorry honey. In my own experience (same as yours), my marriage did NOT work out....but I survived. I hope he sees what he's putting on the line and decides to work on your marriage.....best of luck to you.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2011