not really a prego question...but hoping for some help

Ok...got a wierd question. I realized the other night that I am again producing milk..but I don't know why I stopped breast feeding my son months ago & had dried up. What could be causing it to start now?? I'm on depo and am due for my next shot in a couple weeks. I had been on depo before for about 5yrs and never had that happen. Could it be the depo causing it or something else??

Dabugg698

Asked by Dabugg698 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• After I stopped nursing my son, I thought I had dried up until a few months later when I seemed to be lactating again. My doc said that sometimes it'll seem like you've stopped lactating when you actually haven't, and there's still milk in there. It just takes awhile to come out.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Depo isn't going to affect that Bugg. Sometimes you just think you are dry, but really aren't, especially if you take a really hot shower or something, you may notice that there's still some milk in there. Nothing to worry about!
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 11:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008