Earlier symptoms with second child??

SO i was wondering.... this is my second child. I feel like i am showing a little faster in my lower abdomen then i did with my first child. IS this normal. Also i was wondering if anyone has felt the baby move sooner with the second child and if so how soon.
If you are pregnant can you feel your uterus when you rub your pelvis area. I feel a little bump but i didn't know if it was my expanding uterus or just fat lol.

Ashley.herzing

Asked by Ashley.herzing at 2:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ya that is very common. You usually show more with the 2nd child sooner. You may feel it sooner because you know what you're looking to feel. You may not feel your uterus though, depending how far along you are.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• YES im in the saaaame situation!! did u see my pic i posted up? lol. its half previous baby fat and the other half im thinking im showing. ah who knows!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Your muscles get stretched out during your first pregnancy and never go all the way back, so not only can you feel things sooner (especially since you know what to watch for) but baby pops out sooner. As for the uterus, that entirely depends on how far along you are. I'm thinking you're still pretty early in your pregnancy, so it's probably just a little extra insulation that you're feeling, not your uterus. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I am going through the same thing right now. Very early in my preg. 91/2 weeks and I feel like I already have a little baby pooch. My clothes didn't fit well at 6 weeks and have gotten progressively worse. Already feeling like maternity pants might be the way to go.
    lovinmymason

Answer by lovinmymason at 10:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2008