Do you have a special song for your little ones?

I'm just going down my lane of special memories with my oldest boy today. Man, we used to have some good times when it was just him and I :)
One of our favorite songs to sing really loud together was "Lean on Me" by Bill Withers.
We have several special songs..but that one is sticking out in my mind today.

What is one of your special song for you kiddos? :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "Just the Two of Us" by Will Smith
    And there's this older song that I can't remember the name of.. It goes... "I'm leaving on a jetplane, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh babe I hate to go. So, kiss me and smile for me. Hold me like you'll never let me go (Tell me that you'll wait for me)" My mom used to sing to me and my siblings and to my nephews. I sing it to him now.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• When my daughter was born, she was a preemie,and had to be fed every 2 hours,round the clock. Well, she was hard to keep awake, and so I'd sing "You are my sunshine" to keep her awake. When she had my 1st granddaughter, I began singing "My Girl", especially,the first part "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day,when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May. I guess you say, what can make me feel this way...my girl!" Guess you can see a sunshine theme. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have a made up song that only me and my DS kno my hubby doesnt even know its our little thing!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 12:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I usually sing "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" to my son to get him to sleep. He isn't old to sing along with me to anything yet though. My DH told DS the other day that he couldn't wait until he was older, so they could ride around together and listen to Alabama on the road like him and his dad did.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• When mine were little I would sing them Lullabye in Blue....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have several "made up" songs that I sing to my little ones often. I hope they'll look back and think of them when they're older.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Jesus Loves Me This I Know, and The B.I.B.L.E. - i've sung it to them for years.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Forgot...their papa's favorite song with them is Bad to the Bone.....it's like living in two different houses!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My special song to my munchkins is "the only exception" by Paramore. My DD who is 4 sings it with me when i sing to her and my DS who is 2 is now learning how to sing it. i love it!

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I sing Glycerine by Bush most of the time cause it's slower and i don't have a great voice, The Rock Show by Blink 182, and the one she get's the biggest smile with is Eye of The Tiger. Hubby sings James Blunt's You're Beautiful. she's 7 months btw
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011